[Stoves] Webinar on EPA Stove Testing With a Focus on Batch-Fueled Stoves

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Fri Aug 16 19:34:23 CDT 2013

Jim,

Please inform us of how we can see / hear the recorded webinar after the
event.  Please be very specific.   And maybe post a message when the
recorded event is actually up and available for viewing.

Very unfortunately, I will be in an airplane precisely during the time
of the webinar and cannot possibly attend.

Paul

Paul S. Anderson, PhD  aka "Dr TLUD"
Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu   Skype: paultlud  Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com