[Stoves] Climate Panel Cites Near Certainty on Warming

Ronal W. Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Tue Aug 20 14:05:11 CDT 2013

Andrew and list:

   Maybe speaking for Andrew Heggie (list moderator),  I guess we need to remind Paul O that his type of message today tends to get us off of stove topics.  But your reason for objecting is not correct.  All biomass stoves are carbon neutral, as you say.  But we need more carbon neutral stoves -  for climate reasons.

   But some stoves, especially the type Paul is working on, are both carbon neutral and carbon negative.  I'd appreciate understanding why you think otherwise?

  But the real reason for jumping in is to tell the list that today's GACC/EPA Webinar encountered a glitch, was terminated after 15 minutes, and is being re-scheduled.  The entire topic of the Webinar was to be on carbon-negative stove measurements.

Ron