[Stoves] Blue Flame -- Natural Draft -- Rice Husk

Richard Stanley rstanley at legacyfound.org
Fri Aug 23 21:11:13 CDT 2013

Kobus youare right. It was indeed 2003. I forgot about the date when I simly inserted that photo which I had edited two years on…
And John Davies, my apologies for having forgotten to reference you in that photo as well.

Kobus you suggest that the top grate ( the so called "diffuser" by me), as a catalyst : I never thought of this as such: How did you see it functioning as a catalyst ? Its was just an enamled perforated and slotted cast iron disk typical to most ordinary gas range cookstoves as I recall it.
I also recall our discussion with John in which it was suggested that the slots allowed a secondary if not tertiary source of air right at the point of combusiton (hey ran vertically down from the outlet holes.
What did we miss eh ?

Richard