[Stoves] re-bar size and durability

Sarbagya R. Tuladhar sarbagya007 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 07:34:51 CDT 2013

Thanks for all that useful info Bob...

We, at our lab, have been experimenting with 6 mm rebars which seem to work fine (until now). Its been about 2 months of regular use at accelerated durability testing. However, ur observation on the melting of rebars at 6 months is very useful info for us. Perhaps we would trial out 8 mm rebars.

Totally agree with you on having to measure properties of used stoves. It is equally important as new stoves as the adoptability of cleaner technologies depend on people trusting on its durability and performance.

Have more questions for you Bob. Will get back to you soon.

Cheers

Sarbagya