[Stoves] A wisdom of Rebecca's stove

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 17:24:48 CDT 2013

Dear Richard

I know you too well to take offense at anything so don't sweat.

The idea is regenerated in the real world over and over. It is a coping
strategy.

Have a look at this stove:

That is a typical Keren stove on its way to the dump soon. The question is
how many people will be burned when it breaks on the other side?

People put wire around it (as seen on the left top) but a sure life-extender
is the frame. You can buy them at the market.

If we could get people cheering enthusiastically about the idea of a safe,
double wall before putting on the show
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KOpepmI7r8>  it would be an effective sell.

PS "Crank your Dave <http://www.davefm.com/> " (local term for "turn up the
volume")

+++++++++

Crispin,

Good ideas show up elsewhere too eh ?

Joshua Guinto recently posted the same idea for his rocket stove  to the
stoves group, its the same idea of a  pot holder/weight bearing stand,
under  which rests the stove.

Cheers,

Richard