[Stoves] A "fuels" panel discussion at ETHOS

Art Donnelly art.donnelly at seachar.org
Thu Dec 5 13:30:32 CST 2013

Hi all,
I want to respond to Teddy's query, on the 30th of Nov., about the
possibility of a "fuels" panel discussion or session at the upcoming ETHOS
conference. We all recognize what an important issue this is, not just in
terms of sustainability, but also performance and acceptance. As a working
with biochar producing TLUD-style stoves, this is one of our make-or-break
issues.
So, Teddy I hope you will attend this years conference, after an absence of
two years, I am looking forward to it. You have my interest in seeing the
topic of fuels, as a featured part of the conference.  What could we do to
make this happen?
Art