[Stoves] NY Times article on what fuel poor need. (Ronal W. Larson)

yury yud yudyury at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 01:43:41 CST 2013

Dear Ron,
I want to express my views on this debate .
1. Global warming as a result of human activity :
Take statistics and calculate how much carbon can be thrown into the air ,
if we burn all the coal , gas and oil ( actually part of the fuel used in
chemical synthesis ) . It turned out 10 billion tons of carbon .
Look how much carbon is in the form of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere and
oceans . Turned 100,000 billion tons. We could increase that number by
1/10000 maximum . People too ambitious a high opinion of themselves, if
they think they can influence global processes of their daily activities.
The high concentration of population and industry can lead to local issues
in such regions . Reducing emissions is crucial there.
2 . One person dies of hunger every six seconds in the world. I think the
use of food as fuel immoral today.
 Sincerely
Yury (Russia)
yudyury at gmail.com