[Stoves] Fwd: An analysis of combustion from a top-lit up-draft (TLUD) cookstove

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Sun Dec 15 15:28:29 CST 2013

To the Listservs of Stovers and Biochar,

The title and link below (provided by Bob Fairchild) is to a serious,
peer-reviewed, free journal article about TLUD stoves.

I am delighted to see this work.   I believe that some of the
authors/researchers attended the Stoves and Biochar CHAB camp in Byron
Bay, Australia, conducted by Hugh McLaughlin, Paul Anderson and Paul
Taylor, back in 2010.  They stuck with their topic and have produced a
fine result.

And compliments to the Journal of Humanitarian Engineering (JHE) for its
mission and success.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com

[from Bob Fairchild]

Stovers,

An analysis of combustion from a top-lit up-draft (TLUD) cookstove
C Birzer, P Medwell, J Wilkey, T West, M Higgins, G MacFarlane and M Read
Journal of Humanitarian Engineering (JHE)
Volume 2, Issue 1 – July 2013

individual article download at:
http://www.ewb.org.au/jhe/index.php/jhe

full issue download at: