[Stoves] Dr Anderson to Nairobi on 12- 13 January about gasifier stoves

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Wed Dec 25 10:31:07 CST 2013

Dear David, Mbaari, and Dan,

I request that the three of you who are in Kenya exchange telephone
numbers soon, including sending them to me.

I have seen on the GoogleMaps that most of the activities will be in the
area near the airport.   Located there are:
Burn Manufacturing factory,
KIRDI agency for industrial development
Strathmore University (where I have some additional contacts).
Near the airport for my very early departure in Tuesday 14 January.

And it is an area where I have already stayed in a hotel in Nairobi.
After I discuss further with Mbaari, I will probably seek to stay in
that area on Sunday and Monday nights on this trip.

Paul    /    Doc

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com