[Stoves] Reed, T. and R. Larson. (1996)

Tom Miles tmiles at trmiles.com
Thu Dec 26 10:51:16 CST 2013

Ken,

I met Ron when he and Tom presented this paper at the "Developments in
Thermochemical Biomass Conversion" Conference, in Banff, Canada, 20-24 May,
1996. Ron agreed to moderate he stoves list which he did shortly thereafter.
During the next six years he did an outstanding job of bringing the stoves
community together, stimulating meetings in Nairobi (1998) and Pune (2000).
I think Larry, Mark, and Dean started ETHOS in about 2000.

Many thanks to Ron for his tireless (and sometimes relentless) contributions
to the stoves, gasification, and biochar communities.

Tom Miles