[Stoves] Dr Anderson to Nairobi on 12- 13 January about gasifier stoves

Mbaari Kinya (Ph.D) weet.enterprises at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 03:53:22 CST 2013

Dr. Anderson,

The meeting for Jan 13 at KIRDI will be confirmed on Jan 6. Some of the
individuals have not yet received this email stream as they are currently
in areas with no access to online services.

My assistance in these preparations is also somewhat limited as I don't
live in Nairobi. I suggest that you book the hotel directly since you
already have its contact info. Could we meet in your hotel on Jan 12?

My mobile # is +254 706 348952.

All the best,

Dr. M. Kinya

--