[Stoves] Dr Anderson to Nairobi on 12- 13 January about gasifier stoves

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Fri Dec 27 18:27:15 CST 2013

Tom,

My visit is not linked to the GACC meeting in February.   However, some
people I will be meeting will very likely be at the GACC meeting and
could provide a link to what I am attempting to establishing in Kenya
concerning TLUD gasifier stoves and biochar production at the village
level (which is what I am working on in Uganda and in Tanzania.)

I  hope to have something to report about this at the ETHOS meeting 24
-26 January in Seattle area.

(Sorry that some people have hit "reply all" when responding to me.
However, my initial note to the Stoves Listserv did result in contacts
in Kenya with several people I might otherwise have missed while there.)

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com