[Stoves] [Gasification] Chip Guillotine was Re: Wood heating in the UK - whole log gasification

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Sun Dec 29 12:35:53 CST 2013

Jeff,

I am interested in your efforts.   How can I be of assistance?   I live
in central Illinois, but will be gone all of January with trips to
Africa and then to the ETHOS stove meeting in Seattle.

When we have something working satisfactorily, I can have it replicated
in several countries where we want such fuel processing for TLUD stoves.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com