[Stoves] Kinematic Viscosity measure of organic waste water question

Frank Shields frank at compostlab.com
Thu Feb 7 12:11:44 CST 2013

Dear Stovers,

I have been asked a few time to determine the kinematic viscosity of the
remaining liquid from a methane production solution.

These are new words for me and looking at equipment there seem to be many
ways to determine viscosity and then calculators to convert to kinematic
units.

For this matrix and the range needed any suggestions on inexpensive
equipment?

And what is the conversion from distance traveled of a liquid(?) to
kinematic units? whatever that is.

Just looking into it to see if it's something we want to do.

Thanks for any help

Frank

Frank Shields

Control Laboratories, Inc.