[Stoves] Kinematic Viscosity measure of organic waste water question

Frans Peeters peetersfrans at telenet.be
Thu Feb 7 15:12:25 CST 2013

Dear Frank,

   A viscosimeter  to measue CENTPOISE is made of a motor  of a few watts
turning a rod in a liquid. The vicosity slows down the weak torck power to
an slower speed .
This slow down power is equivalent with viscosity .
Used for Car oil at different themperature gives the QUALITY to choose !
I did it ones to test oil aging, with a lab app..

Any toy motor of 3 cm long can be used with lower voltage as normal . Say a
5 V motor on 2-3 V  connected to a rod is a non calibrated viscosimeter by
current change or rpm difference .
Running in water or aceton will give a difference . I made it for H3P04 +
chelsol T+ water reactor To see % of the mixt ,wile mixing ..

   For PATICLES sizing like diamond powder 2-40 um.   Separations are
possible by falling in a liquid of known viscosity .
The lengt,dept of falling  is function of size and viscosity according a
STOKES LAW .

So see in what use you need viscosity !
Wastwater with proteïnes are more viscose .
Paticles dust separate slower in water then aceton .

Regards
Frans