[Stoves] A simple water sterilization technique

Bruce Stahlberg bruce at affordableenergysolutions.com
Mon Feb 11 08:16:44 CST 2013

Greetings,

Bob Metcalf has been treating and testing water quality in Africa for many
years and uses simple, fairly low tech methods of testing the water on site
to determine if it is safe for drinking.  The testing can be done on site.
It is explained here:

www.imageevent.com/bobmetcalf/watertestingpasteurizationinafrica

Search words:  Bob Metcalf, water pasteurization

Hope this helps.

Bruce

--
Bruce Stahlberg