[Stoves] [Administrivia] Files sizes

ajheggie at gmail.com ajheggie at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 09:57:38 CST 2013

[Default] On Sat, 16 Feb 2013 15:36:15 +0000,ajheggie at gmail.com wrote:

>[Default] On Wed, 13 Feb 2013 20:36:24 -0700,Ron
><rongretlarson at comcast.net> wrote:
>

>>List. Cc Dale
>>
>>   I think Dale knows a lot on this topic.  Dale?
>
>ale does indeed know a lot about WAPI amd has posted the reply below
>with a large attachment which I have reproduced as text with two small
>images AJH

If the shrunk post I forwarded on the water sterilisation thread was
understandable then well and good, my post was 7% of the size of
Dale's original with word attachment.

Is there a need to increase the pass size for file attachments to the
list again or are some subscribers on expensive and limited bandwidth
where large files are a problem?

AJH