[Stoves] Stoves and STEM education

Jock Gill jg45 at icloud.com
Tue Feb 26 13:10:26 CST 2013

Friends,

You may find this two year old video of interest, or at least amusing.

http://www.retn.org/programs/pyrolysis-creating-carbon-negative-energy

I have to also admit that I used to use round holes for secondary air.  I ended up using three clusters of holes, with holes at at least three levels, with the clusters 120 degrees apart.  I got good results from this approach.

Here is a photo of an iCan made from two Costco coffee cans being used to cook eggs and bacon.  Please do not be offended if you are vegan. I wanted to show the creation of a typical North American meal on a pyrolytic device.

This stove used a several layers of secondary air holes, one ring went all the way around,
Note that the larger holes were in clusters of three set 120 degrees apart.

Cheers,

Jock

Jock Gill
Marketing & Communications