[Stoves] [biochar] Re: ~Stoves and STEM education~

rongretlarson at comcast.net rongretlarson at comcast.net
Wed Feb 27 03:35:39 CST 2013

JJ and biochar list: cc Erin (webmaster)

1. I respond since I sent the original stove list message by Jock to the biochar list. am responding to JJ's query below: ".. someone direct me to a site or link "

2. Anyone wanting to learn more about the stove list dialog (a sister list, also managed by Erin) should go to
http://www.mail-archive.com/stoves@lists.bioenergylists.org/maillist.html

This address is by date. You can also toggle to look by thread

3. Surprising to me is that Jock's original message which looked like this