[Stoves] 2-pot stoves

mtrevor mtrevor at ntamar.net
Wed Jan 2 07:24:29 CST 2013

Well done Christa

I can see this 2 pot unit being done in more than economy mode.
Those with resources could do this as a built in unit  with ceramic tile and stainless and sheet vermiculite insulation.
with a cast iron lid with multi ringed cover on one opening and solid griddle on the other. It could be made about a spiffy as one wanted
and still  be functional. I can remember my mother cooking up things on a wood fired stove with a top like that. It is probably age and nostalgia
but those break of dawn Maine coast breakfasts never tasted as good ever again.

Michael N Trevor