[Stoves] Stove ID please - 2-pot stoves - testing needed

Inversiones Falcon invfalcones53 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 2 08:14:49 CST 2013

Hi Krista thank you for your big help on my sketch I did not send the right charcoal stove so this is the sketch and pleas make sure Paul get it, the final prototipe will have an oven on top and also can be use as a biocharstove, I´m working on it. I have a prototipe all ready I´ll take some pictures and send them to you

wish you the best of 2013 to all.

Gus