[Stoves] check out our fuel briquette training and technical adaptation efforts in Guatemala with our counterpart Fundacion Progressar

Inversiones Falcon invfalcones53 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 9 18:46:55 CST 2013

Ok

________________________________
From: Richard Stanley <rstanley at legacyfound.org>
To: Stoves and biofuels network <Stoves at lists.bioenergylists.org>; Fuel Briquetting <fuelbriquetting at googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 9, 2013 4:25 PM
Subject: [Stoves] check out our fuel briquette training and technical adaptation efforts in Guatemala with our counterpart Fundacion Progressar

Hi all,
Thanks to fello stover, and long time friend, Kobus Venter and my internet savvy esposa, Joyce,  a track of our work in Guatemala can be viewed on Face book. Our face book site is, Legacy Foundation. Kobus' site is Vuthisa Technologies.

Enjoy,

Richard Stanley
http://www.legacyfound.org/

stoves at lists.bioenergylists.org

for more Biomass Cooking Stoves,  News and Information see our web site:
http://www.bioenergylists.org/