[Stoves] {briquetting} check out our fuel briquette training and technical adaptation efforts in Guatemala with our counterpart Fundacion Progressar

Richard Stanley rstanley at legacyfound.org
Fri Jan 11 12:00:52 CST 2013

Correction, the Facebook site is;
   http://www.facebook.com/legacyfoundation.briquettes

the old Legacy Foundation page will be closed at the end of the month.

(Thanks for that Kobus!)
Richard Stanley
www.legacyfound.org

On Jan 10, 2013, at 3:26 AM, ventfory at iafrica.com wrote:

Hi Richard,

Please just send a note again asking your members to search for 'legacyfoundation' on Facebook (one word!). A search for Legacy Foundation will take them to the old site!

Give them this link to click on:

as this is the new page we created.  Inform them that and ask them to "Like" the new one.  Once they "Like" it they will get updates in the newsfeed of their facebook accounts, without having to visit that page again to check for updates.

Thanks for the mention.  They just have to search Vuthisa in facebook to find me yes.  Or they could click on: http://www.facebook.com/vuthisa

Cheers!

Kobus