[Stoves] TLUD topics at ETHOS

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Wed Jan 16 21:13:07 CST 2013

Attendees at ETHOS 2013,

I hope that all who have strong interests in TLUD and other
micro-gasifier stoves can get together frequently at ETHOS. Starting
Friday Afternoon, I will be available non-stop for TLUD topics and
related topics of fuels, stove structures, etc etc.

Good if you can let me know ahead of time in case I need to get some
things organized.   Otherwise, I will see you there.

We have not seen the schedule yet, but I believe there will be several
TLUD related sessions.   And we will be talking about production and
business models and cooperative efforts and much more.

Paul S. Anderson, PhD  aka "Dr TLUD"
Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu   Skype: paultlud  Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com