[Stoves] Jatropha fruit as fuel?

Dean Still deankstill at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 19:52:05 CST 2013

Dear Otto,

I would think that especially with potentially dirty fuels (or any pellet
using different components) gasifiers need to be engineered to burn cleanly
and I agree that stoves need to be tested to determine emissions. Have you
ever noticed that sometimes gasifiers do better with some moisture in the
fuel? I find that really dry fuel can burn too quickly and make excess
smoke and gas.

All Best,

Dean