[Stoves] is this new?

Marc Pare mpare at gatech.edu
Fri Jan 18 23:12:25 CST 2013

Tom, I measured CO with a probe at the top of the cylinder using my UEi
combustion analyzer.
I've got the bottom of the line model that only measures CO and O2. It has
trouble with CO higher than 1300 ppm, but I wasn't getting any higher than
400 ppm during these tests.

Marc Paré
B.S. Mechanical Engineering
Georgia Institute of Technology | Université de Technologie de Compiègne
http://notwandering.com