[Stoves] Jatropha fruit as fuel?

Dean Still deankstill at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 20:54:37 CST 2013

Dear Richard,

I need training too! In my limited experience, it's hard to make a really
clean pellet and harder to make a really clean burning briquette. Now that
stoves are supposed to be Tier 3 or better for emissions of CO and PM I
find it a challenge to make really clean recipes. Let's get together at the
lab and write down some good recipes?

Best,

Dean