[Stoves] Jatropha fruit as fuel?

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 20:57:39 CST 2013

Dear Bjarne

I found a better picture of the Anglo SupraNova. The grate is a separate,
replaceable part. It had too many holes in it so I closed all the outer rows
leaving 19 of them open. The diameter is 13mm. That is far too much for a
TLUD burning wood pellets of course. Make it as below, then place a piece of
newspaper over the grate with some knife cuts to let in enough air to burn
the pellets to charcaol. When the pellets burn to the bottom the fire will
burn the paper opening the other holes and burn the charcoal.

The secondary air holes should be 15 x 16mm dia. They are a bit big here so
I closed 4.  There is an air gap between the inner clay and the outer metal
shell. All air enters through the metal near the bottom.  The primary air is
controllable.  It sells for $5.50 retail.