[Stoves] Purchasing Stoves in the U.S.A.

Ray Menke ray.menke at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 10:34:49 CDT 2013

Suppose someone in the U.S. wanted to purchase some of the wonderful
TLUD stoves discussed on this list, such as those by Paul Olivier, or
Paul Anderson (Quads or Champions-Servals), or Crispin
Pemberton-Pigott, Nathaniel Mulcahey of World Stove, + others, where
would I send these buyers?  I can find sellers of Dr. Reed's Woodgas
Campstove, and Envirofit's Rocket Stoves, and the Biolite Wood Burning
Campstove (sold by REI).  One can search Ebay and Amazon, and do
google searches, but it seems almost impossible to find comprehensive
descriptions and buying information in one location for the potential
"affulent" stove user.
I might add that I am one of those (imaginary) people who live in the
U.S., and do almost all cooking chores outdoors on the patio using
waste biomass.  I also make biochar, have a compost pile, and have a
home garden.  I have purchased three of the Tom Reed Wood Gas Stove
XL, and made multiple versions my own Champion TLUD from Dr.
Anderson's .pdf files, as well as other simple stoves from tincanium.
In summary, and more to-the-point would someone direct me to a U.S.
source for individual stoves from Mulcahey, Olivier, or Anderson.
(Nothing on the drtlud site about purchasing a stove?)
Thanks, Ray Menke

--
Ray  Menke