[Stoves] Wood Pellets + Coffee chaff + Rice Hulls

Frank Shields frank at compostlab.com
Thu Jul 11 13:13:57 CDT 2013

Jock and all,

I think this is really key to getting the TLUD stoves on the market. It
seems to me that when selling them in an area there must be prepared fuel
ready to go along with it.

Making it fool proof and able to light with a simple match tossed in will go
a long ways to getting people to using them.  Like the pressed fireplace
logs wrapped in paper with the arrow printed to show the places at each end
to light then walk away is what we might be able to achieve. Perhaps a press
like what Richard Stanly produces to make a pressed fuel wrapped in paper
that one can push into a Paul Anderson  TLUD and light the paper on top
would work.

Thanks

Frank

Thanks