[Stoves] Lanny Henson's SLS and Exhausted Pan Module demo

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Sat Jul 13 15:27:03 CDT 2013

Lanny,

VERY nice!!!!    And the tilt to drain the oil etc is a very useful touch!!

And you are teaching me how to cook!!

Are you making the Exhausted Pan Module (EPM????) to sell to others?   I
would be interested in purchasing one.   Price?   When available?    And
options for attaching it to different heat sources?

Or will you be providing (selling?) design plans for others to make it?

Paul

Paul S. Anderson, PhD  aka "Dr TLUD"
Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu   Skype: paultlud  Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com