[Stoves] something I forgot

Energies Naturals C.B. energiesnaturals at gmx.de
Sat Jul 20 06:12:48 CDT 2013

and what is most important in these Ecoworxx machines:
Just changing the die, which takes less than 1/2 h, you can make pellets of 6 - 8-10-12-16-20-25 mm diammeter!

This opens the field for larger gasifiers which need larger interstitional areas to " breathe freely".

Rolf

--
Energies Naturals C.B. <energiesnaturals at gmx.de>