[Stoves] licensing workshops

Paul Olivier paul.olivier at esrla.com
Thu Jul 25 06:27:01 CDT 2013

Dear Mr. Tuong,

I visited SNV several years ago in an effort to interest SNV in my
gasifier. There was very little interest shown. Also at that time, I had
been working with the SPIN organization in promoting my gasifier in the
north of Vietnam. But the collaboration with SPIN ended when Mr. Long
decided to make his own gasifier. So my effort to work with SNV and SPIN
did not succeed. Up to this point I have funded the development of this
technology from my personal funds, and it will always remain a non-profit
effort. I do not seek financial support from a funding agency such as SNV
or SPIN.

Thank you for your interest.

Paul