[Stoves] [biochar] State of the scientific knowledge on properties and genesis of Anthropogenic Dark Earths

Ron rongretlarson at comcast.net
Sun Jun 2 15:46:05 CDT 2013

Wayne. Cc stoves

  I am taking an unusual action here - of taking your remarks from one list to another -because it seems so important on this sister stove  list - in terms of user reaction

   I am not surprised by the grandmother's love for your stove,  but I do hope that you can send some details on your specific design - probably best to both lists.

  For the sake of both lists, I also want to understand why you are not or not able to make char in it.

Ron