[Stoves] MY BIODIESEL STOVE PROJECT

David Wanjagi davidwanjagi at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 14:45:46 CDT 2013

Hi,

My Name is David Wanjagi and from Kenya. I am a final year student at The
Technical University of Kenya. I am currently working on My final year
project, *which is "the Effective Biodiesel Stove".*

*The Purpose of this Project is to design and fabricate an efficient,
reliable and cheap Biodiesel Stove for use here in Kenya by the middle and
low income residents so as to increase use of renewable energy in
homesteads.*

I would like to request you to add me in the mailing list so as to benefit
from experts on your side who understand on the various designs of the
biodiesel stove. I have been refered to this mail by *Flinn Eoin of The
Burn Manufacturing Company in Kenya.*

Thank you in advance.

--
*With Regards