[Stoves] Fwd: Re: Between PM 2.5 and PM 10

Inversiones Falcon invfalcones53 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 5 19:22:15 CDT 2013

the e-mail below was sent by Dr. Kirk Smith to all the participants in work shop in Managua a few week ago, you can check the link he send us about the topic you are asking for I hope this give you some answers best to all.

see this link:   http://ehs.sph.berkeley.edu/krsmith/?page_id=11

I enjoyed interacting at the meeting last week.  In case of interest,
you can find my presentation (updated a bit) at
http://ehs.sph.berkeley.edu/krsmith/?page_id=11   Most of our
publications are on the website below.

I have a listserver (called "[stove]") by which I send a few items
each month of particular interest with regard to household energy,
air pollution, and health.  (regretfully, only in English) I try not
to duplicate the listservers of HEDON, WASHPlus, and the GACC, which
cover many issues in this realm as well.  If you would like to be
listed on mine, please send an email.  You can unsubscribe at any time.

Best wishes for your efforts/k

---------------------------

Kirk R. Smith, MPH, PhD
Professor of Global Environmental Health
Director of the Global Health and Environment Program
School of Public Health
747 University Hall
University of California
Berkeley, California, 94720-7360