[Stoves] Between PM 2.5 and PM 10

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Sat Jun 8 09:48:12 CDT 2013

Julien,

Thanks.   Very useful.

How can we have access to the entire article?

May I suggest that these types of articles (IF behind a pay-wall) should
be "block purchased" by GACC for use by Stovers aroung the world.
"Penny wise and pound foolish" to not acquire and circulate such items
but to sponsor expensive conferences.

I want to know what the authors considered to be   "FD-TLUD stoves".
And did they test    ND-TLUD stoves????

Paul

Paul S. Anderson, PhD  aka "Dr TLUD"
Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu   Skype: paultlud  Phone: +1-309-452-7072