[Stoves] wheat husk pellets

Jock Gill jg45 at icloud.com
Mon Jun 10 07:14:13 CDT 2013

Economics is only part of the story.  When, if, we decide that taking carbon out of the atmosphere is mission critical, then we will also develop the education, policies, and subsides that will make the pyrolysis of biomass an attractive and compelling option.  Until then, it will be darn tough sledding for pyrolytic solutions.

Jock Gill
P.O. Box 3
Peacham,  VT 05862

Cell: (617) 449-8111