[Stoves] Looking for efficient stoves for small industries/hotels to import to Nepal

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Mon Jun 10 11:38:44 CDT 2013

Dear Bjorn,

Ron is correct about the TLUD gasifier stoves.    I add the following:

I know the 50 to 90 cm diameter pots.   Seems that you refer to
institutional size stoves.   I and possibly others have designs for such
stoves INCLUDING the usage of the TLUD gasifiers as source of heat, and
PROBABLY able to use your briquette fuels.

We need to know more about your briquettes / pellets.   Size is
important because of needed air flow in the gasifers.   When I know
about the fuel units, then I can provide solutions.   Please send
details, including about the process used (auger, piston, jack, etc.) to
make the pressure.

My TLUD units / stoves (including the large ones) are designed to be
LOCALLY made, and for that we will need a local Nepalese associate.   Is
your business interested in making the stoves as well as the fuels?   I
will work with you to find appropriate solutions.

Please see my website     www.drtlud.com    to get some idea of the
gasifier stoves.   But the Nepal ones will be specific for your
situation and are not currently described at my website.

Are you based in Nepal or Europe or where?    You might consider
attending the Stove Camp in late July in Oregon, USA, where I and others
will discuss and DO about these topics.     Or come to see me in Uganda
19 June to 9 July.

Paul

Paul S. Anderson, PhD  aka "Dr TLUD"
Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu   Skype: paultlud  Phone: +1-309-452-7072