[Stoves] wheat husk pellets

Paul Olivier paul.olivier at esrla.com
Tue Jun 11 21:37:57 CDT 2013

Yes, Otto, you are right.

Big Oil receives subsides from the US government. Its lobbying effort is
colossal. It has succeeded in convincing most of us that it has all the
answers. The infrastructure it has set up is vigilantly supported by the US
military. In our design of stoves, we should do everything we can to make
sure that we are not taken in by their lies. As Shell Oil, says in an
advertisement: "We at Shell believe that the world should have a broader
mix of energies". And then they point to natural gas.

Paul Olivier