[Stoves] wheat husk pellets

Energies Naturals C.B. energiesnaturals at gmx.de
Wed Jun 12 12:20:56 CDT 2013

Have  look at the german Ecoworxx brand. They do the whole job, grinding, mixing, humidifying and pelletizing in one vertical unit, and they are made for wood pelletizing.
I don't sell them in any other area than Spain, so please don't ban this as  commercial.
It's just that they are made for he job !

www.ecoworxx.de

Rolf

--
Energies Naturals C.B. <energiesnaturals at gmx.de>