[Stoves] Burning wet wood

Inversiones Falcon invfalcones53 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 12 14:27:46 CDT 2013

Dear all: I think someone can design a device to store wood and reuse the heat to dry the wood, the owner must cook the first day with dry wood, after that they will have dry firewood every day, for example a box to store up to 25 pounds of wood at the base of the chimney might work. I´ll tried to do something as soon as I can.

Best regard

Gustavo
El Salvador