[Stoves] Burning wet wood

Frank Shields frank at compostlab.com
Wed Jun 12 16:45:48 CDT 2013

Hi All,

If we were to inject a spray of moisture in (or after) the pri would that
result be the same? Are we sure it's the moisture IN the wood? For example
depending on the experiment and how the moisture was adjusted it may be the
water on the outside. Just making sure. : )   Perhaps due to slowing down
the pyrolysis or formation of particles.

Frank