[Stoves] Meat grinder fuels for TLUDs was Re: wheat husk pellets

Paul Olivier paul.olivier at esrla.com
Wed Jun 12 21:37:44 CDT 2013

Tom's explanation still leaves me with a few questions.
Would the rice hull have to be ground into a powder to go through a meat
grinder?
It takes a lot of energy and maintenance to grind up rice hulls.
With a conventional pellet machine, rice hulls do not have to be ground up.
What binder would be used with rice hulls?

Paul

--
Paul A. Olivier PhD
26/5 Phu Dong Thien Vuong