[Stoves] Fwd: latest development info re rice husk gas stove

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Thu Jun 13 09:16:43 CDT 2013

Paul,

Erin will tell us when the attachments are on line.

Thanks

Tom

-----------

Stovers,

Alexis Belonio sent the following message and 6 attachments.   If the
attachments do not get through, I ask Tom and Erin to please place this on
the Stoves Website.   I will have it also at    drtlud.com .

I have not had access to these units yet, but one photo seems to show at
least 3 rows of holes for incoming secondary air.   And another photo (stove
in operation) seems to show a form of "concentrator ring" with the pot
support.

And one photo in one brochure seems to show a Mayon-style natural draft rice
husk burner.

Congratulation to NDMI on their serious entry into the FA-TLUD stoves for
rice husks, including larger units!!    We hope that NDMI will provide
further information.

And congratulations to Alexis Belonio who is the pyroneer for FA-TLUD
technology with rice husks!!

Paul

Paul S. Anderson, PhD  aka "Dr TLUD"
Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu   Skype: paultlud  Phone: +1-309-452-7072