[Stoves] Details on planned stove testing at Aprovecho Stove Camp in July

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Thu Jun 27 17:47:15 CDT 2013

Dear Stovers and Biochar enthusiasts,

The attached document explains what stove testing is being planned for
the Stove Camp at Aprovecho in July.   It is different from previous
years.   Comments and suggestions will be appreciated.

Further info about and registration for the Aprovecho Stove Camp is from
Mike Hatfield   <apromike at gmail.com>    (I am in Uganda until 10 days
before the camp, and I will bring a car full of stove "goodies" for
interesting new things at Stove Camp.)

I hope that many of you will seriously consider coming the Apro Stove
Camp this year.   It will be an example of what could be "Dr TLUD Camps"
held at other locations with stove testing equipment.

Paul S. Anderson, PhD  aka "Dr TLUD"
Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu   Skype: paultlud  Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com