[Stoves] Fwd: Fw: Little Old Lady

Dick Gallien dickgallien at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 10:47:36 CST 2013

Dick Gallien
22501 East Burns Valley Road
Winona  MN  55987
dickgallien at gmail.com  [507]454-3126
www.thefarm.winona-mn.us

Prison bars do the confining, allowing the prisoner a mental freedom not
possible in schools, where an endless barrage of assignments, lectures,
questions and tests, serve the same purpose, under the guise of education,
while distracting as efficiently as the cracking of whips, keeping the
imprisoned from noticing that there are no real bars------and by the time
they might realize the purpose of their confinement, it is too late.