[Stoves] Fwd: Approved CDM Methodology for Biochar/Charcoal Production.

Nolbert Muhumuza muhumuza at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 01:08:23 CST 2013

For the BIOCHAR enthusiasts.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Darren Hopkins <darren at britishbiocharfoundation.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 00:31:58 +0000
Subject: Approved CDM Methodology for Biochar/Charcoal Production.
To: info at britishbiocharfoundation.org

Dear members
We at the British Biochar Foundation thought that it was only right that
you should be the first to see this press release.
For certain biochar projects, the ability to gain carbon credits is now
very real.
Please read the attached file carefully and then refer to the approved CDM
methodology itself for clarification, on what will and won't be accepted.
It will not be suitable for all but it is a step in the right direction for
some.
Please feel free to pass the press release on to whoever you may think may
interested.
All we need now is the carbon market to pick up again?
The 27th of February 2013 is a good day.
Warmest regards
The BBF team.

--
Nolbert Muhumuza