[Stoves] Chimney Project in Madagascar

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Sat Mar 23 18:34:22 CDT 2013

Dear Michal,    (and Stovers)

I am sending this reply and your message (below) to the 500+ readers of
the Stoves Listserv.  Any replies from them need to be sent to you also
at     Michal Usowicz <usowicz at mail.usf.edu>     because you are not
subscribed to the Stoves Listserv.

About chimneys, I am not qualified to respond.  My only comment is to
question the size (and probable expense) of what you are discussing.

Dr TLUD

Paul S. Anderson, PhD  aka "Dr TLUD"
Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu   Skype: paultlud  Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com