[Stoves] Fwd: A different approach to climate change and cleanup!

Dick Gallien dickgallien at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 16:27:42 CDT 2013

Great Ted Stanley.  Seems he attributed the dense herding that was
essential to manurize areas where there didn't seem to be a visible blade
of grass, to protection from predators.  If the predator animals have been
reduced in Africa, as they have been here, then it would take a lot of
cowboys or a powerful fence, that could be moved frequently, to hold a herd
of cattle on a patch of that bare land.  That would be rotational grazing
plus.  Has anyone watched them control a herd of rather wild looking
cattle, where there doesn't seem to be a thing to eat?

Dick Gallien
22501 East Burns Valley Road
Winona  MN  55987
dickgallien at gmail.com  [507]454-3126
www.thefarm.winona-mn.us

Prison bars do the confining, allowing the prisoner a mental freedom not
possible in schools, where an endless barrage of assignments, lectures,
questions and tests, serve the same purpose, under the guise of education,
while distracting as efficiently as the cracking of whips, keeping the
imprisoned from noticing that there are no real bars------and by the time
they might realize the purpose of their confinement, it is too late.